Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Empower everyone to improve their lives with sport, fitness & yoga".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
As our new QA (Quality Assurance) Engineer in Vienna you will improve the quality of the product and releases by organizing the testing phase and making sure that the most important business cases are tested manually or automatically. You will work closely with the Lead Software Architect, our Engineers and Product Managers.
- Organize and coordinate sprint testing phases
- Write and maintain automated unit, integration and end-to-end tests
- Execute and maintain manual tests
- Continuously move manual tests to automated ones
- Write and maintain test protocols and test process documentations
- Track and analyze testing progress as well as the testing results
- Work closely with Engineers and Product Owners to continuously increase the product quality
- Try to break new features with all legal possibilities
- At least 2 years of experience as software tester
- Preferentially in possession of an ISTQB certificate
- Ideally experience with Puppeteer or Cypress
- Critical and creative mind, always trying to think "out of the box"
- Eager to find edge cases nobody thinks about
- Willing to learn new ways to improve the test quality and efficiency
- Accurate way of working and an eye for details
- Ability to work in a team and to share your opinion
- Passion for sports
WHAT WE OFFER
- Immediate impact on a product that millions of sport-enthusiasts are already using
- Short decision-making cycles and a flat team hierarchy
- Huge development potential and a steep learning curve
- Freely available budget for further trainings and self-improvement
- Opportunity to shape the future development of the company
- Great team spirit and an innovative working environment
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series A funded startup
- Flexible time management with the possibility of home office
- Joint activities such as regular company lunches, daily sport breaks and release breakfast
- Monthly Eversports vouchers
- Regular local and international team events
And here's the fine print: Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum yearly gross salary of 32,732. Depending on your skill set and experience the yearly gross salary can be up to 42,000