Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
MyeloPro Diagnostics and Research GmbH is an innovative research stage biopharmaceutical company, aiming to develop innovative, first-in-class therapeutics for the treatment of blood diseases.
Research Technician - Cellular Assays (MTA, BMA, Research Lab Assistant)
- Planning, implementation, analysis and documentation of in vitro experiments
- Continuous development and optimization of assays and methods
- Establishing, updating and improving SOPs (standard operating procedures)
- Support in processing of primary human and mouse material
- Involvement in organization and management of the laboratory to ensure smooth workflows in the lab (ordering, preparing reagents, ensuring functionality of equipment)
Sie bringen mit
- MSc or PhD degree in life sciences or related fields, or completed BMA/MTA education with significant experience in the field of cancer research
- Prior laboratory experience in relevant experimental work:
- Standard cell culture procedures (thawing, freezing, sub-cultivation of adherent and suspension cells)
- Cultivation/expansion of primary cells (human and mouse)
- Cell-based assays (proliferation, apoptosis, ADCC, CDC, etc.)
- Multicolor FACS and cell sorting
- Proactive and self-organized workstyle
- High accuracy and reliability
- Solid written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Additional qualifications:
- Lab management experience
- Professional experience in pharmaceutical industry would be of advantage, but not a must
Become a part of a professionals' team, working on creation of disease-modifying, novel therapeutics in the field of hematology oncology.
If you are looking for new challenges in a scientifically meaningful and innovative setting, please send your application to email@example.com.
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
For this position we offer a monthly salary of EUR 2.500 with readiness to overpayment in case of outstanding qualifications, skills and experience.