Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
MyeloPro Diagnostics and Research GmbH is an innovative research stage biopharmaceutical company, aiming to develop innovative, first-in-class therapeutics for the treatment of blood diseases.
Technical Assistant - Processing of human material (blood and bone marrow)
- Processing of blood and bone marrow samples under BSL 2 conditions
- Involvement in organization and management of the laboratory to ensure smooth workflows in the lab (ordering, preparing reagents, ensuring functionality of equipment)
- Establishing, updating and improving SOPs (standard operating procedures)
Sie bringen mit
- Completed BMA or MTA education, or MSc degree in life sciences
- Prior laboratory experience in relevant experimental work:
- BSL 2 work experience
- Work with human material (isolation of serum, plasma, PBMCs, etc.)
- Standard cell culture procedures (thawing, freezing, sub-cultivation of adherent and suspension cells)
- Proactive and self-organized workstyle
- High accuracy and reliability
- Solid written and oral communication skills in English and German
- Additional qualifications (optional):
- Multicolor FACS, cell sorting, ELISA
- Professional experience in pharmaceutical industry or clinical laboratory (dealing with patient samples)
- Lab management experience
Become a part of a professionals' team, working on creation of disease-modifying, novel therapeutics in the field of hematology oncology.
If you are looking for new challenges in a scientifically meaningful and innovative setting, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
For this position we offer a monthly salary of EUR 2.500 with readiness to overpayment in case of outstanding qualifications, skills and experience.