OMICRON. Our 750 experts in 24 offices worldwide build the smartest testing, diagnostic and monitoring solutions. Energy suppliers and industrial companies in more than 150 countries rely on our solutions to make the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity safe and reliable.
Our Power Utility Communication (PUC) team is looking for a
Cyber Security Sales Specialist (f/m/d)
in Klaus (Lake Constance region, Austria) or Vienna.
- You are responsible for direct sales activities of Power Utility Communication (PUC) products and related services, with a focus on Europe
- You are working closely together with PUC Sales and regional sales to expand our customer base and to manage the created opportunities
- You support the product management for our cyber security product StationGuard
- You support our sales forces and sales partners with your technical expertise remotely and via onsite customer visits
- You prepare and conduct product presentations and onsite demonstrations with a travel share of up to 50%
- You take part in cyber security relevant exhibitions, seminars, conferences and user Meetings
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or relevant experience
- You are trained or interested in cyber security for power systems or industrial control Systems
- You have knowledge of Ethernet communication Networks
- You have knowledge of electrical power systems and IEC 61850
- You have strong sales skills
- Ideally, you already have experience with cyber security products, or with OMICRON's IEC 61850 products
- You are a dedicated and effective communicator and possess strong presentation skills
- You have an excellent command of English; German and other languages would be a plus
- You enjoy traveling abroad (up to 50% travel share)
We are looking forward to recieving your application!
OMICRON electronics GmbH
Human Resources, Nadja Lenz
Oberes Ried 1, A-6833 Klaus
Phone: +43 59 495 2425