Junior CRM Manager (f/m/d)
As a Junior CRM manager, you will assist in driving revenue from existing customers while increasing customer activation and engagement for one of our casino platforms. You will be involved in all aspects of customer communication across multiple touchpoints including email, on-site & push notifications.
- Assistance in creation of integrated marketing campaigns targeting our existing customers in order to increase customer lifetime value and reduce churn
- Deliver revenue from existing customers by managing email, on site communication, mobile marketing and social media
- Tracking and monitoring of trends and performances of all customer segments
- Permanent overview of the KPI's, creation of monthly or ad-hoc reports on customer segments and customer behavior
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Have a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public relations, or any related field
- At least 3 years' experience in a sports related CRM marketing role.
- Experience with customer segmentation tools such as Optimove
- Data driven, solution-oriented, analytical personality and the ability to multitask
- Fluency in English. Proficiency of another language (such as German, Italian or Spanish) would be a plus
- Creatively driven with acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, organized, and strong project management skills
- Interest and knowledge of the online gaming Industry
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- A yearly gross salary of EUR 36.000,- for applicants with at least 2 years of specific experience and willingness to offer a higher salary depending on your professional experience and qualification
Funstage Spielewebseiten Bestriebsges.m.b.H., a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.