Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Empower everyone to improve their lives with sport, fitness & yoga".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
As our Technical Marketing Manager you will work closely in and with the B2B marketing team in order to optimize the website and marketing campaigns for increased conversion. By implementing, conducting and analysing diverse marketing campaigns as well as growth tests you will contribute to our goal to deliver top quality leads and turning them into new customers.
- Optimize our B2B Wordpress website in terms of designs, performance and speed for increased conversion
- Create, launch and manage landing pages and technical set-ups for specific marketing campaigns
- Create workflows and optimize plugin connections with the CRM tools HubSpot and SalesForce
- Manage, launch and finally report on growth marketing campaigns and projects
- Maximize and optimize growth through rigorous testing of existing and newly developed initiatives
- Expert knowledge of Wordpress, especially with the Elementor theme
- 1-2 years of experience with marketing campaigns and project management ideally in a growth driven team
- Work experience with CRM tools like HubSpot and SalesForce
- Know-how to optimize the website for speed and performance
- Experience with optimizing user experiences for increased conversion
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Optimize is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cooperation with an international, innovative and of course a sporty team
- Huge development potential and a steep learning curve
- Opportunity to shape the future development of the company
- Flexible time management and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Short, open communication channels as well as quick decisions
- Joint activities such as daily sport breaks, regular company lunches and release breakfasts
- Monthly Eversports vouchers
- Regular local and international team events
- Freely available budget for further trainings and self-improvement
And heres the fine print: Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary starting from 2.461EUR with the willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and experience.