200 years #believeinyourself
Working at Erste Group means working together on the future of us all: our customers, our company, each individual.
This takes to believe in yourself and the people around you; as well as to meet others with respect, empathy and understanding of diverse life stories.
KYC Specialist (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Client Onboarding and KYC (Know your customer) as part of Client Supp. & Counterparty Management, acts as competence center in order to comply with Anti Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing regulations and to fulfill the Due Diligence requirements of Erste Group Bank AG.
- Act as contact for any kind of Onboarding/KYC request
- You gather and obtain missing information/documentation by talking directly to clients
- Check and review all relevant client documentation for completeness and validity
- Prepare reports and statistics for monitoring and tracking purposes
- Manage client data in various in-house systems
- University Degree in Law and/or Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in banking and financial industry
- Act as a team player with a hands-on approach, willingness to learn and good communication skills
- Enjoy to work in a fast-paced environment and can work to tight deadlines
- Able to work in a cooperative and team-oriented way
- Highly proficient in MS Office
- Fluent in German and English
- We are committed to support you in your professional and personal development
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer without regard to age, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation or national origin. We live diversity!
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 34.193,-- gross per year.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Finden Sie uns auf: