HR Assistant (m/f/d) - RDB Vienna
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the management ́s strategy for employee development.
- Supports the management and acts as a bridge between Management and Employees.
- Responsible to reach HR-related KPIs defined byManagement
- Assists employees of the organization in career-pathing initiatives.
- Supports the Management in keeping employees engaged, responsible and motivated.
- Conducts interviews or assessments to identify the individual's strengths and interests.
- Implements quarterly assessments of the company and report on progress / develop recommendations for improvements.
- Suggests training or development opportunities to assist the employee in meeting his or her career objectives and seize through
- Identifies agency-wide training and coaching to support conflict resolution and leadership.
- Develops workshops to define and live company-wide values.
- Manages and refines data that is produced through HR initiatives.
- Develops an employer-branding program and implements it into Owned PR & Promotion together with Business Development and Owned PR team.
- If asked takes part in job reviews, recruiting interviews, mediation and supporting management in transparent communication to employees.
- Reports to the management on a monthly basis to show progress.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- A high passion for people and empathy.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
You want to work with a world-class international team on social media campaigns from Austria to the Philippines to Brazil and the United States ?
You want to join a team of driven and young experts who do meaningful work that has a true impact on communities around the globe?
You think Social Media is the future of communications and now how to create kick-ass Facebook & Instagram Content that grabs the attention of Millennials?
You can think strategic and adapt your style to the needs of different target audiences?
You love to come up with new ideas and concepts that excite your clients and peers?
You know that motion & video is the key to achieve maximum impact on a users feed?
You are bilingual and can communicate in German and English (and Spanish, as mentioned before, is a plus)
Ooh, de Lally!
Join us then at our Sherwood Forest in Vienna
An international community within a wonderful and laid back office...
Dogs. A lot of Dogs
A young and dynamic team from 15 different countries working in Spanish, English, and German
An agency model that is based on social fairness, employee happiness and giving back to our communities
International clients and awards
Experience across all fields of design and advertising
A culture that promotes taking responsibility and self-development
Salary: According to Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte in Betrieben der Fachgruppe Werbung und Marktkommunikation Wien, VG.3 nach 2 Jahren, with a willingness to overpayment
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Please apply only by clicking the Apply Now button in this job ad or through rdb.jobbase.io where this job is also posted. Direct applications by email can not be accepted. Thank you for your understanding!