CADstar is a modern full-service-center for digital dentistry located in Bischofshofen, Austria. We offer an exciting and responsible job in a successful and growth-oriented business.
For our latest generation of dental 3D-scanners, you will contribute to the development of a powerful and user-friendly software solution. As a Junior Software Engineer, you will collaborate with an international team of software- and computer vision experts to drive conception and implementation of requirements in the front- and back-end of our software.
- You develop outstanding software solutions using C++ for digital dentistry world
- You take part of extending core of 3D scanner library
- You ensure the software quality using "Clean-Code" principles and automated tests within a Ci/DC (Jenkins) pipeline and reviewing codes
- You work together within an international and interdisciplinary agile software team
- You are quality oriented and take a structured approach to solving task
- You have completed your master studies in computer science or related disciplines
- You are experienced in software development using modern C++
- You have 2+ years experience working with Computer Vision and related libraries such as Open CV
- You know about parallel computing, OpenCL and GPU programming
- You are open minded, motivated to develop something new and innovative
- Strong communication skills in English, ability to work in an intercultural and agile environment
- Collaboration with an international team of software and computer vision experts
- Comtribution to a modern, successful and worldwide-distributed product in the fast-growing field of digital dentisty
- Direct responsibility and flat hierarchies in a young and open-minded business culture
- Career-perspective torwards project management possible
- Accomondation (shared flat with furniture)
- Pool car
- Work/Life balance
The salary for this positions starts at EUR 42.000.
Please send us your application to:
CADstar Technology GmbH
Fr. Stefanie Gschwendtner