CADstar is a modern full-service-center for digital dentistry located in Bischofshofen, Austria. We offer an exciting and responsible job in a successful and growth-oriented business.
For our latest generation of dental 3D-scanners, you will contribute to the development of a powerful and user-friendly software solution. As a Software Engineer, you will collaborate with an international team of software- and computer vision experts to drive conception and implementation of requirements in the front- and back-end of our software.
- You develop outstanding software solutions using C++ for digital dentistry world
- You take part in defining the software design, implementation and testing of the software-components until release
- You will implement user interface and workflows for the 3D scanner application
- You ensure the software quality using "Clean-Code" principles and automated test within a CI/CD (Jenkins) pipeline and reviewing codes
- You work together within an international and interdisciplinary agile software team
- You are quality oriented and take a structured approach to solving task
- A university or technical college degree in computer science or related fields
- You are experienced in software development using modern C++
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Qt Quick/QML
- Good knowledge on CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, O.O.P.
- Passionate for developing high quality software and like to bring in new ideas to improve the software quality
- Curios about computer vision and computer graphic
- Strong communication skills in English, ability to work in an intercultural and agile environment
- Collaboration with an international team of software and computer vision experts
- Comtribution to a modern, successful and worldwide-distributed product in the fast-growing field of digital dentisty
- Direct responsibility and flat hierarchies in a young and open-minded business culture
- Career-perspective torwards project management possible
- Accomondation (shared flat with furniture)
- Pool car
- Work/Life balance
The salary for this positions starts at EUR 42.000.
Please send us your application to:
CADstar Technology GmbH
Fr. Stefanie Gschwendtner