Hi, we are Huangart and we develop digital brand experiences. Our ambition is to create unconventional brand experiences for international clients.
See some selected projects at our website www.huangart.at.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer (24 hours (m/f/d)) who is motivated to work with us at our office in Vienna (1090). You will be the first hired member at our company and we are very excited about that.
What you will do:
- Develop websites, apps and interactive experiences for clients like MAK Museum of Applied Arts, Wiener Festwochen, Coloro, Forward Creative Festival, ...
- Collaborate with developers, designers, contributors and clients
- Work closely with a designer to implement design specs and animations
- Structure front-end markup to handle desktop browsers, tablet, and mobile devices
- Tie up frontend code to backend data sources
- Work with different backend services and CMSs
- Provide assistance to clients in a professional, clear, and friendly manner
- Learn latest frameworks, techniques and standards
The ideal candidate would have the following qualities:
- Likes the kind of work we do
- Good sense of motion & interactivity
- A collaborative, enthusiastic attitude
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Stays calm and friendly when dealing with user-feedback
- Has solid knowledge of CSS and knows how to implement animations
- Version control using GIT is a piece of cake
- Worked with WordPress before and is familiar with other CMSs
- Is familiar with responsive cross-platform development
- Understands backend languages PHP/Node.js
- Worked with Angular before and can build apps with it
- Ability to write maintainable code
What you will get:
- Money (adjusted to skills and experience, starting at 1.700 gross / 24h per week, 14 monthly salaries)
- A young and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow with us
Please provide an online portfolio in your application. and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org