Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Empower everyone to improve their lives with sport, fitness & mindful movement".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
As our HR Generalist based in Vienna you will cover the parental leave of our VP of People and closely work together with the leadership team. By managing all operational and strategic HR processes across the different offices you will contribute significantly to our goal to prepare our organization for scaling up and become the European market leader. Your contract will be concluded for the duration of the parental leave ( 1 year), with the possibility to extend the employment for an adapted role within the HR team.
- Support our most valued resource, our employees, from entry to departure (e.g. contract management, onboarding, offboarding, holidays, traveling, visa process etc.)
- Advise employees and managers on all employment-related issues like labour law, payroll, travel expenses, social security and general employee data administration (including HR tool management)
- Take responsibility for the interface with our external payroll in three different countries
- Execute and drive the entire recruitment process, including job postings, interviews as well as active sourcing of potential candidates
- Manage the HR & Office Management team members in Vienna
- Report to and collaborate closely with the management on all people-related matters like organizational development, performance management or compensation and benefits
- Accomplished university (of applied sciences) degree, preferably in HR Management, Laws, Psychology or Business Administration with a specialization on HR Management
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or HR Manager
- Ideally first experience in managing a team
- Very good knowledge in the areas of labour law, payroll and social security (at least for Austria)
- Proficiency in all areas of recruitment, including interviews and active sourcing, preferably with know-how in recruitment analytics
- Excellent written and spoken German skills as well as very good English skills, other languages are an advantage
- Structured, accurate and independent way of working combined with resilience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as well as an open-minded personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cooperation with an international, innovative and of course a sporty team
- Huge development potential and a steep learning curve
- Opportunity to shape the future development of the company
- Flexible time management and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Short, open communication channels as well as quick decisions
- Joint activities such as daily sport breaks, regular company lunches and release breakfasts
- Monthly Eversports vouchers
- Regular local and international team events
- Freely available budget for further trainings and self-improvement
And here's the fine print: Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum yearly gross salary of 35,252. Depending on your skill set and experience the yearly gross salary can be up to 45,000.