Strategic Partnerships Executive (m/f/d)
Our business is growing and we are looking to expand our team with one Strategic Partnerships Executive. We offer you a chance to gain an insight into the working environment of a startup and build a network within the community. You have the possibility to work with us from wherever you are, and however you desire, as long as you deliver results!
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: target top executives of prospects, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close;
- Provide solutions: Identify improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team;
- Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results;
- edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level
- Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for partner relationship and business operations. Communicate the progress of sales development projects internally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable Asigmo assess progress and achieve targets.
- Possess a university degree in business-related discipline;
- Have a solid sales and/or business development experience;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills;
- Experience in cooperation with different industries;
- Knowledge in Data Science is preferred but not a must;
- Strong team player, results oriented and able to work well in rapidly changing environment;
- Fluent German and English is a must.
Asigmo trains highly skilled individuals to become professional Data Scientists. We partner with companies of all sizes, from startups to the biggest global organizations, to help building reliable Data Science teams. We work closely with HR and talent acquisition teams to understand their needs and goals for finding top-tier Data Scientists quickly. Through its Perfect Placement Program, we assist companies throughout the entire hiring process and provide a guarantee that their new Data Scientist meets the high standards required in today's competitive AI and Machine Learning environment.
Why work with Asigmo? At Asigmo, you will be trusted with more responsibility and you will be able to deal with different things and learn more, while having the opportunity to work remotely and part-time. You can grow with a young startup where your hard work will be recognized and rewarded with ownership and self-sustainability.
Interested? Just get in touch.
Please send your detailed resume/CV in English via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your earliest start date and your flexibility to work as a freelancer.