Our software team has achieved some remarkable things: It has developed the basis of a revolutionary training system and it has published DeepTraining units to global customers. It has grown both personally and professionally to become a truly unique combination of outstanding software engineers.
We love our software team and we hope you will too, because we are searching for a good team leader.
Someone who has developed great software as well as great teams before.
Someone who takes care of the people, their needs and finds new ways to make them grow even further personally and in output quality.
We are searching for a very special Head of Engineering that takes our software development team to where it belongs: The top of the industry.
We would be both honored and delighted if this new team leader could be you.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for software architecture and systems that allow Innerspace to expand
- Cultivating technical standard methodologies and foster a culture of sustainable tech execution
- Recruiting, onboarding and developing new team members, supported by our people & organization team
- Helping the individual team members to grow professionally and personally
- Working very closely with the product team to make sure that people, plans and output are aligned and focused
- As part of the companys leadership team you contribute to our strategy and execution in all aspects
Job requirements - What we think you need
- Experience in leading software engineering teams and people management
- Fundamental understanding of organizational principles for agile development
- Passion for permanent improvement and change
- Passion for great engineers and great teams
- A strong focus on quality, reliability, and timely delivery
- Ideally hands-on experience in Unity 3D
What we can offer
- The opportunity for personal growth in your career path
- The opportunity to shape and build a company that is leading a new training standard
- A highly skilled and diverse team with backgrounds in psychology, storytelling and software engineering
- Flexible working options
- A strong team culture with team dinners, events and trips
- A beautiful office in Wattens near Innsbruck surrounded by the worlds best hiking and skiing resorts
- Have coffee, cookies and fruit whenever you want and get Sodexo lunch vouchers
- A gross salary between 65.000,- and 80.000,- per year
If you have a good feeling about this, there is a good chance that we will too. So lets start with your application!
...and if you finally start working at Innerspace - we promise you will be always very special to us.