Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Auto AG is a part of TTTech Group and offers solutions for the challenges of future mobility. In the past 20 years, we have gathered unique know-how in driver assistance systems and automated driving. We have developed safety software and hardware platforms that fuel our partner's innovative projects. Together with leading car manufacturers and renowned partners we are paving the way to make automated driving a reality. For the expansion of our Automotive team in Vienna we are looking for a
Product Manager - Autonomous Driving Systems (m/f/d)
In TTTech Auto, we are working for making Autonomous Driving a safe reality. For this, we are seeking for passionate in Product Management and Autonomous Driving to help us shaping the future product lines in this field.
It is one of your biggest desires to act in a technically challenging role, where you are responsible of defining product strategy and management, ensuring the success of Product Management towards all stakeholders. With your strong technical background, entrepreneur mindset, and customer oriented, you will advance the development of our software product. Focusing on innovative solutions, you will see the whole process through - from formation up to takeover - aiming for the best results! In this function you ace with your business and customer-oriented mindset and contribute to the growth of our entity. You also enjoy enabling autonomous driving, towards our leading customers.
* Analyze automotive and autonomous driving requirements and derive product features out of those
* Build valuable product use cases by understanding customer use-cases
* Design and drive product features description
* Maintenance of Business case
* Explore & define new Business Models
* Representing TTTech Auto on communication with customers and partners
* Product ambassador in customer meetings and public events
* University degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Engineering, Computer Science or similar)
* At least 5 years of relevant experience in product management, portfolio management or product business development
* Enjoying communication with customers and service-oriented attitude
* Basic financial & marketing know-how preferable
* Several years of experience as a Software Developer, Software Architect or System Architect in the development of autonomous driving systems is an advantage
* Overall understanding on Autonomous Driving systems from sensor technology to full SW stack (perception, fusion, planning and control)
* Knowledge in functional safety aspects with regards to Autonomous Driving systems
* Willingness to travel up to 20%
* Excellent command of English, German is a plus
* Opportunity to take over responsibility - turn your ideas into reality and contribute to our success story
* Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
* Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
* Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
* Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected and automated world of tomorrow. We provide room for continuous personal and professional growth. As part of our team, you are helping to make autonomous driving a reality on a global scale.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 53,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
TTTech Auto AG, Operngasse 17-21, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0