Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech. Key market leaders and renowned companies from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
As a part of TTTech Group, TTTech Computertechnik AG is a technology leader in safety control platforms and real-time networks for Industrial IoT and aerospace applications. Solutions from TTTech ensure safety and electronic robustness for a more connected and automated world. For the expansion of our Aerospace & Space area in Vienna we are looking for a
Team Leader Safety and Dependability - Aerospace (m/f/d)
In this challenging function you will be in charge of safety, reliability, availability, maintainability and security within the aerospace and space systems development. Furthermore, you take responsibility for the reliability tool-chain and the coordination of radiation and reliability test campaigns. In this role, you balance our customers' interests and the compliance with safety and high-quality standards. You steer your team and customers successfully towards common goals.
* Lead and develop a team of engineers according to the TTTech Leadership Principles
* Providing estimates for possible development projects
* Preparation of the safety and dependability assessment
* Optimization of workflows in terms of quality, costs and development time
* Report progress, risks and problems to the supervisor
* Independent work in cross-departmental development projects
* Compliance with and further development of methods and processes
* Coordination with other teams regarding synergies and information exchange
* Completed education with technical background
* Several years of professional experience in the field of embedded systems
* Experience in team leadership or project management
* Familiar with safety standards (ARP4761, DO254, DO178, DO326, DO356)
* Good knowledge of safety and reliability analyses, requirements engineering and configuration management
* Know-how in the areas of hardware, software and chip development is an advantage
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills
* Ability to inspire and motivate others
* Very good communication skills in German and English
* Exciting work environment - share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
* Unique team spirit - join our dedicated team of international experts
* Central office location - benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
* Individual development opportunities - choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
* Flexible working arrangements - tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 56,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
TTTech Computertechnik AG, Schoenbrunner Strasse 7, 1040 Vienna, Austria, Phone: +43 1 585 34 34 - 0