Linz, full-time, mfd
As a Backend Developer you play a vital role in further developing our software solutions. Not only do you love coding, but you follow high standards with regard to quality, robustness and scalability. And you are burning for new technologies and developments.
* You support your team in developing our SaaS solutions.
* You live TDD and code in Java - high quality in terms of coding and scalability is what you strive for.
* You embrace the latest technologies (focus on cloud solutions) and are open to share your experience with your colleagues.
* You successfully completed your studies (HTL and/or IT studies).
* You have at least 3 years of experience in software development.
* You identify with our stack - technologies such as Java, Scala, Groovy, Git, Mysql, Google Cloud, Akka, Cloudflow, Spring framework, Gradle, Docker and Kubernetes.
* You show great skills in Java/JEE and worked with Scala in the past (optional).
* You have experience in RDBMS and/or NoSQL.
* You are an absolute team player and have a DevOps mindset.
* You are an open-minded, eager-to-learn person who enjoys working in an international team.
We offer you the possibility to actively contribute to the development of smec - an accelerated learning curve in an award-winning company and an extremely appreciative working environment included! In addition, we offer stunningly flexible working hours anytime between 6am to 11pm, as we know you have a social life too - whether it's spending time at the lake, going for a hike or to be at home with the kids. Moreover, you'll enjoy plenty of perks such as: full free access to Udemy courses, free coffee and tea in vast quantities, fresh fruit and our smec buddy system. On top of that, you will get a new MacBook, not only for work, but also for your personal use. And we host a variety of events with free drinks because smecies just love to mingle with other smecies.
Loving the sound of smec? Just write an email or give us a call! We're excited to get to know you and would love to welcome you here at smec.
We are looking forward to your application. Your contact person:
We offer the following benefits
* Flexible workhours
* Free coffee/tea
* Free fruits
* Employee events
* MacBook for personal use
* Buddy System
* Skateboards & e-Bikes
We offer a minimum salary of EUR 3,048 for this position, adjusted to match your qualifications and experience.