Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Our #1 Continuous Testing Platform provides automated insight into the business risks associated with every release and it revolutionizes test automation, making it easy even for those who have limited to no programming experience.
As we are rapidly expanding, we are looking for a Senior / Principal Software Engineer who is proficient in the newest technologies and open to new challenges.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, UK, DK, Netherlands, Poland, India, USA, Singapore, and Australia.
Senior Software Engineer C#, .NET Core
- As a key player in one of our dev teams, you actively contribute to the development of our cloud products
- You work in a self-organizing team and help to shape it to continuous improvement
- You develop valuable increments for our products according to our vision with the newest technologies
- Continuous learning and improvement of your and our way of working is part of your daily business
- In three months you'll have contributed to the development of a new project slated for the next major release, as well as fixed bugs in a minor version of our latest release
- In six months, you'll have taken on code review responsibilities and are involved in reviewing the design for new features
- In twelve months, youre leading the development of a new major feature and are helping to mentor new engineers on the team
Sie bringen mit
- Hands-on experience in implementing microservice and event-driven architectures
- Experienced in writing code in .NET Core
- Experience in building services for cloud-infrastructures (preferable Azure or AWS)
- Motivation achieving innovative results and taking ownership
- BSc. or MSc. in Computer Science preferred
- Work permit
- Working with The Clouds #1 Continuous Testing Platform
- Wide range of responsibilities & a variety of career opportunities
- Joining a state-of-the-art Software Development Team
- Flexible working hours (no core time), remote work is possible
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Job ticket for free public transportation
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, ... )
- Numerous events for employees (GIG - Tricentis annual Hackathon, Bug Festival, Magic the Gathering Afternoon, Pizza Friday, ...)
And many more ...
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Go ahead and apply for the #1 company in continuous testing & #1 city with the best quality of living. According to your experience and skills, the annual package starts at EUR 60.000,00.