Internship: Project Management Office (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
The Project Management Office (PMO) supports the programs/projects and engineering management and is responsible for the maintenance of projects in the project monitoring, reporting and documentation systems. Therefore the PMO consolidates and reports the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other project and process measurement data with the objective to make visible and consequently improve the performance of the engineering projects and processes within the Business Line. Reports on project schedule status, resource capacity as well as project costs are generated by PMO.
* First-line support of all project monitoring, reporting and documentation Tools
* Creating new projects and maintenance of resource data in the Project Management tool
* Maintaining the running projects (materials, etc.)
* Verifying data quality including BCaM compliancy checks
* Handling resolution of data inconsistencies in reports in collaboration with data owners
* Consolidation of weekly project reports
* Ongoing studies in economics, informatics, information management, business administration, management or equivalent
* Knowledge of office tools well (excellent Excel skills, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
* VBA (esp. Excel Macro) programming skills beneficial
* Good knowledge of PowerQuery and PowerBI beneficial
* Full proficiency in English
* Analytic capabilities
* Team-orientation and interest in an international work environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Availability around 20 hrs./week
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 1.900- gross/month on a fulltime basis.
If you want to join the future of innovation or are interested in learning more about this position, please apply online!
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.