At Ribbon Biolabs we are taking synthetic biology to the next level!
Ribbon Biolabs is a small biotech company with locations in Vienna and in Klosterneuburg (outskirts of Vienna) developing the next technological wave of error-proof DNA synthesis.
As an early-stage startup company with ambitious growth plans we are currently seeking to expand our team with a motivated and proactive
Team Assistant (m/f/d)
Part time (20 hrs)
We seek a to hire a responsible, well-organized and dedicated candidate, who can integrate into our diverse team and support our Senior Project Manager with the set-up of project management structures as well as the realization of interesting projects. The office management and preparation work for bookkeeping will be also in the successful candidate's responsibility.
Your roles and responsibilities at Ribbon Biolabs:
- Support project management (grants and customer projects, set-up of PM structures and tools etc.)
- Office management and administrative tasks (like travel organization, procurement, HR etc.)
- Bookkeeping (pre-accounting, preparation of payments, billing, filing etc.)
The candidate should have the following educational background, experience, and skills:
- Previous experience in office management, administration etc.
- Background and/or experience in bookkeeping/accounting is an advantage.
- Experience in project management is an advantage.
- Rather than a specific education path we are searching for a person who is hands-on, happy to be in constant contact with the team and shares the start-up spirit with us.
- Excellent German (minimum C1) and very good English skills (B1/B2; company language is English) are mandatory.
- Accurate and reliable working style.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Full health and social benefits according to Austrian law.
- Opportunity to contribute to a young company in the new, evolving synthetic biology market.
- Join a highly motivated team, including team activities.
- Flexible working hours.
- We offer a competitive salary adjusted according to experience and qualification.
Job type: Part time (20 hours per week with the possibility to increasing to 40 hours per week in 2021).
Role: Employment is permanent.
Location: This role is at IST Park, in Klosterneuburg with the possibility to act in Vienna in 2021.
Availability: We expect to fill the position in autumn 2020.
How to apply: Applicants should provide a cover letter explaining the motivation behind the application, and curriculum vitae (CV can be in German) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Considerations of the applications will continue until the position is filled.
Ribbon Biolabs is an Equal Opportunities Employer. While focusing on the right set and mix of experience and skills, we support equal opportunities and highly embrace diversity.
Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: the minimum gross salary is EUR 1.930,- per month for a full-time position. The salary will be adjusted to experience and qualification.
The team at Ribbon Biolabs is looking forward to your application!