Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Founded in 2015, our vision is to empower people to co-create lives that are healthy for the people and sustainable for the planet.
We are innovating equipment and systems to grow alternative proteins (insects) to sustainably feed the world. Biochemists work next to industrial designers and biologists collaborate with engineers. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution- every team member brings their own point of view and skills to the table.
Livin Farms is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company.
Join us to build an impactful business on a global level to help build a healthy food system.
Lead Sales Manager
- You take on a key role in the strategic business development of our industrial insect farming project.
- As a business development lead, you will research and find opportunities for business partnerships and sales with potential clients in various streams of agricultural and ingredient industries: Animal Feed, Pet Food, Fertilizer, as well as potentially related industries like waste management companies and recycling companies.
- You will, independently, generate opportunities, make meetings, evaluate partnerships and, together with the CEO, develop contacts.
- You are highly creative in identifying opportunities for sales and partnerships.
- You are highly pro-active in generating leads.
- You are able to recognize client needs and accordingly provide our value proposition to the client.
- Going forward, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong lead pipeline with the ability to forecast revenue or business impact.
- You will also collaborate closely with the rest of the team to have direct access to strategic and business decisions.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset
Sie bringen mit
- A degree or relevant experience in Business or Sales
- professional experience in relevant field (Feed or Food Industry, Recycling, Waste Management or similar industries) is a big plus
- excellent interpersonal skills
- German and English working proficiency
- experience in interdisciplinary projects is a big plus
- startup experience is a big plus
- experience in farming / agriculture / ingredient trading is a big plus
- The opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing industrial startup company
- The opportunity to take on a key role in an exciting venture to create large scale impact
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business
- A friendly and international work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Please send us your
- drop us a few lines on what excites you about this role
- potential start date
- salary expectations (we wont pin you down on this)