Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well known brands in the industry such as, Ladbrokes, Bwin and Coral. We've a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
Ready to bring it on? Bring your resilience to GVC and you can be bold. For the Good of Entertainment. Apply Now!
Senior .Net Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Our technology teams won't settle for second place when it comes to keeping millions of customers up with the action. That's why we give them the best resources to work with. Bring your focused expertise and drive to a business that will give you the freedom to innovate and explore. Join bwin (a part of GVC) as a Senior .NET Software Engineer and grab your opportunity to make things better for millions of sports betting and gaming customers worldwide. For the Good of Entertainment. We are looking for Senior .NET Software Engineer who are enthusiastic, ambitious and ready to take on new challenges. You will build the next generation of betting products whilst working with cutting edge technologies in an Agile, international environment.
You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts and other developers of the company. As a member of a Kanban team, you will develop backend/server-side applications (ASP.NET WebApi/WCF, C#) and clients (asp.net MVC, Angular) for our core betting engine.
We are currently recruiting for one of the most important projects in our company, a completely new and innovative platform that will transform the real money sports betting experience.
- Work as part of a team that is young, dynamic, enthusiastic, full of ideas, fun and friendly
- Apply state of the art software design to ensure high availability, scalability, maintainability and performance of high-traffic web applications
- Work on high-frequency, low latency backend systems
- Work with TDD and BDD approaches
Sie bringen mit
- Solid technical education (computer science, software engineering)
- Strong knowledge of OOP, web technologies and good understanding of security principles
- At least 5 years of experience with:
- C#, .NET 4.0 or higher
- ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Web API
- LINQ, Reflection, ADO.NET
- MS Visual Studio 2017, MS SQL Server, IIS
- Thorough understanding of concurrency and multithreading, ability to write scalable, reliable, testable and reusable code
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and .NET Class Library
- Experience with Git, NuGet, NCover/dotCover, nUnit
- Ideally experience with SignalR, Tibco, Kafka, Redis, Cassandra, Elastic Search
- Willingness to learn from team members
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable and supportive colleagues
- Flexible working, coffee, tea and spaces to chill out
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Wir bieten ein Mindestgehalt von EUR 48900 brutto pro Jahr.