Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well known brands in the industry such as, Ladbrokes, Bwin and Coral. We've a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly.
Our technology teams won't settle for second place when it comes to keeping millions of customers up with the action. That's why we give them the best resources to work with. Bring your focused expertise and drive to a business that will give you the freedom to innovate and explore. Join bwin (a part of GVC) as a Senior Java Developer and grab your opportunity to make things better for millions of sports betting and gaming customers worldwide. For the Good of Entertainment.
Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
We are looking for Senior Java Developers who are enthusiastic, ambitious and ready to take on new challenges. You will build the next generation of betting products whilst working with cutting edge technologies in an Agile, international environment. You will collaborate closely with Product Managers, Business Analysts and other developers of the company. As a member of a Kanban team, you will develop backend/server-side applications (JBoss, Jetty) and clients (Angular) for our trading systems.We are currently recruiting for one of the most important projects in our company, a completely new and innovative platform that will transform the real money sports betting experience.
- Create scalable software handling high volumes of data throughput and low latency
- Create highly available and multi-noded back-end system without down-time
- Design and develop back-end enterprise applications with hundreds of services using recent technologies in a service oriented architecture
- Work in a self-organized, cross-functional agile feature team
- Our Technology Stack:
- Languages/Frameworks: Java 6+, Stream Api, Spring Framework 3+, Spring boot
- Test libraries: jUnit/testNG, EasyMock/Mockito
- Databases: Cassandra (CQL), MongoDB, Oracle DB, MSSQL, Redis
- Messaging Services: Tibco, Kafka, ActiveMQ
- APIs: RESTful web services, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Other tools: Git, Jenkins, Maven, Vaadin, Rundeck, Appdynamics
Sie bringen mit
- You fluently speak Java (ideally with Spring)and English
- You are able to create great Service Oriented Architectures
- You care about the environment of your code - Database (MSSQL, Cassandra, ), Deployment, Troubleshoot
- You are driven by development and you like clean code
- Learning new technologies is natural for you and continuous improvement is your mantra
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable and supportive colleagues
- Flexible working, coffee, tea and spaces to chill out
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Wir bieten ein Mindestgehalt von EUR 48900 brutto pro Jahr.