If you have composer-like organisational skills and believe that sound makes the world go around, then keep reading!
Your activities will involve...
- Staying in tune: assisting with internal management, including identifying and smoothing out administrative obstacles and updating processes
- Defining the pitch: office administration, i.e. managing every day office work, product shipments and incoming mail, ensuring newcomers receive their onboarding devices, as well as seeing to it that there is an endless flow of coffee and open offices parties
- Listening in: providing customer support across all our channels Capturing business frequencies: coordinating business contacts such as suppliers, investors, customers, cooperation partners, public authorities, etc.
- Sound organisation: assisting with logistics including supply chain management and sourcing
- Recording the numbers: coordinating monthly closing of accounts with our tax agency (no, you dont need to be a full-fledged accountant)
You should be...
- A natural in task management and associated services
- Experienced or willing to master helpdesks such as Intercom and Zendesk
- Gsuite/Microsoft Office literate
- Interested in gaining experience in the Viennese startup scene
- A German native speaker with spectacular English
- Aware of, or willing to get your head around, audio slang
- Fulfilled by problem-solving and lifting up other people
- Familiar with basic accounting and controlling procedures of a small company
You are excited by the idea of
- Joining a motley crew of engineers, developers, and marketers from across the globe
- Contributing to mikmes vision of making all digital content sound exceptional
- Working at a startup and all the ups and downs that come with that
- Working from our office on Mahü in Vienna, Austria most of the time
- Organising days or periods of remote work
- English as the working language
- Working confidently, proactively, with critical thinking and lots of common sense
- Humorous, caring and community-driven interaction with colleagues
- Learning and teaching generously, with humility and with the aim of incremental but constant improvement
- Excited by the idea of working with music, apps, hardware, digital marketing
- Designing your own career path
- The minimum base salary, which is calculated according to the collective agreement group C Angestellte im Handel (further information at www.wko.at) with the possibility of receiving a higher rate based on your experience
- A full-time, all in contract
- To start ASAP
Like our tone?
Cool! Send a copy of your CV, along with a cover letter and any examples of your work that youd like to share to email@example.com. We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we dont discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. Dont meet all the requirements listed above but still interested? Cool, we like your enthusiasm! We are happy to receive an application that convinces us to reconsider our criteria.
Please note: When you apply with us at mikme, we process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise, your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to drop us a line!