UNIQA Insurance Group is one of the leading insurance groups in our two core markets: Austria and Central & Eastern Europe. This requires fresh thinking - an attitude that is dynamic and solution-oriented. Do you think that's you?
UNIQA Group is optimizing and strengthening its IT-structure. The UNIQA IT Services GmbH have bundled all IT units of UNIQA Group national and abroad into a single entity. UNIQA IT Services (UITS) is the internal IT Service Provider for all groups within UNIQA.
We are looking for a
Information Architect Core (m/f/d)
Your main responsibilities
* Defines the application architecture and data architecture based on business requirements in the domain Core Insurance
* Defines the data and service communication between the applications
* Continuously maintains and updates the application architecture and data architecture documentation
* Undertakes the mapping of the business capabilities to the application architecture and data architecture
* Defines strategic plans to optimize the application architecture and data architecture ("roadmapping" resp. "master planning")
* Reviews the IT application architecture and IT data architecture regarding redundancies and provides proposals for optimizations of the IT application architecture and IT data architecture in cooperation with Business Architects and Technology Architects
* Communicates the architecture to stakeholders (e.g Business Owner) and Solution Architects
* Undertakes studies on innovation in the IT market on a continuous basis and deducts from these options for optimization
* Takes part in the strategic planning and management of the application and technology landscape
* Expert knowledge in application architecture and data architecture
* Expert knowledge of concept development and documentation of the application architecture and data architecture
* Good overview of core insurance processes and capabilities
* Good overview of the business architecture and technology architecture
* Good knowledge of the IT markets and the technological developments related to core insurance solutions
* Good knowledge of enterprise architecture management and modelling methods (e.g. TOGAF, Archimate)
* Good command of spoken and written German and English
Your core competencies
* Perseverance: single-mindedly and persistently pursuing your assignments
* Drive for Results: achieving your goals dependably and timely
* Action Oriented: being full of energy and seizing opportunities
* Organizing: using resources effectively and efficiently
* Learning on the Fly: learning quickly and having a focus on solutions
Annual minimum wage according to collective agreement: EUR 43.946 - gross. We are prepared to exceed depending on qualification and experience.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
HR Business Partner
Untere Donaustraße 21
A - 1029 Wien
Tel.: +43 664 888 390 17