Internship: Project office Sales and Marketing Support
At a glance
We are looking for a motivated student (f/m/div.)* for the Sales Support department in Villach. The Sales Department of Infineon Austria is responsible for the sales process of the group and supports major customers from all over Europe. Students will have the opportunity to apply their technical and commercial know-how in practice and thus gain experience in an international group and in the semiconductor market.
In your role you will also be responsible for:
* Support of Head of Sales in Customer presentation and Analyses of Datas
* Co-coordinating customer calls with Pan-European Customers
* Analysis and preparation of technical-commercial data as a basis for management decisions
* Development of corresponding data structures and evaluation options including interpretation
* Conducting market analyses and preparing business reports
* Creation of quotes for Customers together with Marketing
Type of employment: Temporary / Part-time
Duration: min. 6 months
You are a committed student and want to gain your first practical experience in an internationally successful company?
You successfully meet the requirements if you:
* Are studying economics, industrial engineering, business engineering or similar
* Ideally have basic technical training in electrical engineering
* Have excellent handling of common Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Have a good command of German and English, as well as good communication and presentation skills
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Bachelor students receive a compensation of 1.914,45 Euro gross p.m. (Full-time basis for Bachelor students) and Master students receive a compensation of 2.242,19 Euro gross p.m. (Full time basis for Master students).
Please attach the following documents (german or english) to your application:
* Motivation letter
* Certificate of matriculation at a university
* Transcript of records
* Highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
* Reference letter
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
- Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities -
Infineon PSS semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of "things" and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
At Infineon in Villach you shape the technologies of tomorrow and work in an international environment with more than 3500 colleagues from over 60 nations. Your personal contribution will be valued and appreciated as the cornerstones of our success. And all that in beautiful surroundings which guarantee a high quality of life.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Infineon Hub - Connect. Create. Challenge.
The iHub at TU Wien represents an inspiring tech platform, networking area and event location, connecting Infineon Austria with tech experts, science specialists and young professionals.
Check out our upcoming events:
Student Attraction Manager