SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER (M/F/D)
We are Innerspace - a fast growing Virtual-Reality-Training company. Our purpose is to empower our customers and their employees to master essential industrial processes. We unite expertise in VR, training and industry knowhow, to build and deliver impactful and scalable VR training systems for operators in the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager who oversees the team, who takes care of the overall coordination and planning. You are a team manager with a strong technical background and at the same time you understand our company's and the clients' needs.
What you will be doing
* You are responsible for the team's deliveries, their planning and execution
* You grow and develop the team as well as its members as a role model
* You work closely with our People & Organization department to recruit, onboard and develop engineers
* You cultivate technical standard methodologies and foster a culture of sustainable tech execution
What we think you need
* You are passionate about software engineering best practices and love to have an impact on challenging tech problems
* You have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a tech lead and people manager
* You are passionate about permanent improvement and change as well as developing both great engineers and great teams
* You have applied agile and lean principles to solve problems
* Hands-on experience Unity 3D is a big plus
What we offer
* The opportunity to shape and build a company that is leading a new training standard
* A highly skilled and diverse team with backgrounds in psychology, storytelling and software technology
* Flexible working arrangements
* A strong team culture with cross-functional collaboration
* A beautiful office in Wattens near Innsbruck, surrounded by the world's best hiking and skiing resort
* A number of office amenities like coffee, cookies, and fruit
* A minimum gross salary of at least EUR 70.000,- per year
Apply for this job!