The EEB4 is part of the European school system and provides education for children whose parents work for the European institutions. Our school community is made up of over 3000 pupils of 50 different nationalities and over 400 staff members from different countries. Pupils study in eight language sections: French, English, German, Italian, Dutch, Estonian, Bulgarian and Romanian. Located on a spacious campus in the north of Brussels, we offer innovative teaching programs that allow to achieve exceptional academic results. More information about European schools in general is available at www.eursc.eu.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Have an appropriate Mathematics and Physics qualification (teaching certificate required to teach at secondary level in an EU country);
- Being fluent in German (C2 level). Being a native speaker will be considered an asset;
- Recent experience teaching Mathematics and Physics to secondary school pupils;
- Being able to work in a dynamic, multilingual and multicultural team;
- Passion for teaching and taking into account all of the childs competences, beyond purely academic aspects;
- Interest in and practicing differentiating pedagogy;
- A high level of professionalism and care for the pupils well-being.
- Preference will be given to a teacher who: Has experience teaching in a European or international school;
- Integrates new technologies as pedagogical tools;
- Speaking another vehicular language (FR - EN) will be considered an asset;
- Flexibility in the schedule.
You will be teaching at the European School of Brussels IV, Belgium; You will be teaching classes between Monday and Friday; as well as time required for related duties, team meetings (follow-up of pupils, setting up of shared projects), and meetings with parents;
You will work under the responsibility of the Director; Gross monthly salary: +/- 3809,70 (+- 15 periods of 45 minutes);
Please send your CV (Europass format), cover letter and photocopies of certificates/diplomas (maximum 4Mo) to: email@example.com __with following reference:
2020-27 NAME Surname
The selected candidate(s) will need to provide a Certificat de bonne vie et moeurs/DBS before starting their new position; Candidates who have not heard back from us by mid-October, should consider their application unsuccessful;
Please note that all personal data will be processed according the Privacy statement for recruitment and appointment of Locally recruited staff available on the Schools website at this link https://eeb4.be/data-protection-our-school/ The Schools Data Protection Officer can also be contacted for any queries at the following email address: