YOUR MISSIONWe are looking for a passionate Search Specialist Trainee to help enrich our teams with new talents through active sourcing recruiting. Collaborating with the Head of HR, you will play a key role in building a pipeline of talents in a wide variety of roles, stretching from gaming artists to machine learning researchers.If you are a digital native who enjoys researching the Internet, have a detective-like mindset, and love finding the needle in the haystack through your precise and structured way of working, then this is the perfect position is for you!You will actively support filling open positions, and build a pipeline for future potential roles. In particular, you will:
- Proactively identify potential talents by using a channel mix (social media, Google news, conferences, community groups etc.)
- Connect and chat with potential talents, to learn about them and pique their interest
- Feed warm talents into the recruiting process, and arrange the first call between HR and candidates
- Follow the news and financial situation in the targeted sectors
- You have a first practical experience where you demonstrated your online research skills (data search, business development, active sourcing etc.)
- You are hands-on, accurate, inquisitive, and enjoy working independently
- You think out of the box, know that valuable information is found on traces left on the internet, and look for alternative information sources and contact channels
- You communicate effectively and intuitively establish a connection with all types of people
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment
WHY JOIN US?
- Grow into a role with great future potential in the current war for talent
- Amazing and passionate colleagues from all backgrounds and nationalities.
- Projects with international focus
- A straightforward mindset: focus on the goal, get things done, and keep cool.
- Industry standard salary plus bonus depending on individual qualification*
*The minimum remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by the Austrian IT collective agreement (AT). The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher