"I believe that the greatest success comes when we all pull together."
So do we.
Working at Erste Group means pursuing a common goal and being enthusiastic about shared values. We always treat one another with respect, empathy, and understanding for our diverse backgrounds. This applies to our customers as well as to our employees.
Internship in Internal / External Communications (f/m/d)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Communications is responsible for implementing the corporate communications strategy of Erste Group and communicating concise messages to employees, stakeholders and the general public.
* Writing and editing texts for online and print media
* Creating effective presentations with power-point and keynote etc.
* Updating content for the Group-wide Intranet
* Organizing events
* Contributing your own ideas and opinions on assigned topics
* Currently enrolled at a University or Fachhochschule with focus on Communication Sciences, Journalism or Social Sciences, Politics, Economics or Finance with a minor in Communications
* You possess sound knowledge of major social media platforms and standard MS Office applications
* Native German speaker and fluent in English, knowledge of another CEE language is an advantage
* You love to communicate, are well organized and never lose sight of the big picture also in stressful times
* We offer you an exciting and challenging internship for a period of six months full-time (38,5h/week) or 12 months part-time (19,25h/week) starting in January 2021 in an interesting business area and dynamic setting.
* We support your professional and personal development.
* We guarantee an internship allowance of minimum EUR 1.600 gross per month (on a full-time basis).
* Discover and enjoy the benefits of Erste Group.
* Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.
We are looking forward to filling the position at the earliest possible date - apply now! #believeinyourself
Degree of Employment: Full-Time
Primary Location: Vienna
Follow us on: