Analog Design Engineer - Battery Management Systems (m/f/d)
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.88 billion in 2019.
The automotive industry is undergoing a major revolution, which will affect the way we think and interact with mobility - the evolution towards secure, highly connected, self-driving cars, and electrification. The majority of this innovation will be driven by electronics and as the leader in automotive semiconductors, NXP has an exciting mission to shape this landscape. Our automotive businesses deliver a broad range of technology that drives all aspects of the secure connected cars of today and the autonomous vehicles of tomorrow.
With our leading Battery Management Systems (BMS) we help reduce fossil fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions through improved battery management systems.
The BMS development team in Gratkorn is looking for experts to boost NXP's next generation product platform development.
* Translate architecture concepts into functional solutions, proof of concept with models
* Create and verify analog IP and subsystems from concept definition to transistor level circuit implementation
* Create and maintain IP models for system level verification and sign off
* Manage interfaces to digital-, diagnosis and test infrastructure
* Coaching layout and validation team
* Prototyping validation on lab bench
* Master degree in electrical engineering
* Several years of experience in analog design and IP development
* Epert knowledge of analog design methodologies and tools
* Proficient in development tool knowledge
* Expert in using state of the art verficiation techniques and statistical analysis methods
* Strong analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
* Strong communication and networking skills
* Solid English language skills (basic German skills beneficial)
NXP offers competitive compensation. Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role this amounts to EUR 56.000 gross. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible.
Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
Our people are the heart and soul of our business. Their talent enables NXP to continue providing Secure Connections for a Smarter World. Helping every employee to be the best that they can be is a core part of our philosophy. This means creating the right environment for individuals to flourish, with ample opportunities for career development.