Octapharma specializes in the development of highly pure pharmaceuticals made of human blood plasma. As part of a family-owned enterprise, Octapharma in Vienna is not only the largest production site, but also a successful research location of the Octapharma Group. Since our company continues to grow, we are now hiring for our team a
Group Leader IT Operation & Delivery (f/m/d)
Your new challenges which will inspire you:
* Keep our systems available and deliver our solutions to the group
* Implement our standardized technologies and applications
* Drive rollouts and standardization of sites
* Coordination of vendors, third parties or other external companies
* Develop and enhance your team and the team's performance
* Cost control as well as KPI's and project reporting
* Eager to learn and develop own skills
Your profile that will convince us:
* Technical Education in IT, Bachelor level relevant education (HTL / FH / University) or similar
* A broad scope of various IT Infrastructure systems
* 5+ years of professional work experience within IT infrastructure
* 3+ years of professional work experience as a team leader
* Experience with IT implementation projects
* You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German
* You are resilient, self-reliant/self-motivated, proactive with high degree of accountability
* Excellent communication and teamwork are essential
* Readiness for on call duty support (also weekends and holidays)
* Travel will be about 10%
Our attractive benefits for you:
* Wide range of tasks in an international setting, flexibility and personal responsibility
* Reliable employer with generous employee benefits and a salary customary in the market.
* Familiar setting of a family-owned enterprise with benefits such as Do & Co staff restaurant, extraordinary staff events and many more:
The minimum gross wage according to the collective agreement (chemical industry) for your new job is EUR 3.655,75.-. We strive to adapt your salary to your range of tasks and to your profile, which is why we are ready to pay wages higher than collectively agreed.
We are looking forward to new, committed employees who join forces with us to promote our strong growth in order to keep enabling our patients to live a better life - because it is in our blood! Is it in your blood too? We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online career portal.
Anna Seress, MA
Octapharma Pharmazeutika Produktionsges.m.b.H.
Oberlaaer Straße 235, 1100 Wien,
T: +43 (1) 610 32 - 1518
As a family-owned company, Octapharma believes in investing to make a difference in people's lives and has been doing so since 1983; because it's in our blood.
Our company values are Ownership, Integrity, Leadership, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship. In 2018, the Group achieved EUR1.8 billion in revenue, an operating income of EUR346 million and invested EUR204 million to ensure future prosperity. Octapharma employs more than 8,300 people worldwide, 1,200 of them in Vienna, to support the treatment of patients in 115 countries with products across three therapeutic areas: Haematology (coagulation disorders), Immunotherapy (immune disorders) and Critical Care.
Octapharma owns six state-of-the-art Production facilities in Austria, France, Germany, Mexico and Sweden.