Software Developer .Net (f/m/d)
You thrive in a global environment? An agile development environment is your daily business? You love to develop your own product ideas and bring them proactively to life? Then we are looking for you!
#greatteam #innovativethinking #makeanimpact
How you spend your day with us
* Analyze and improve our Azure cloud infrastructure to increase uptime and scalability
* Develop, design and enhance our cloud application with ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core
* Design and implement new features around speech processing solutions
* Contribute in creating architectures and technical specifications
* Enjoy working in an international team striving for innovation!
What you bring in
* At least 2-3 years of professional experience as DevOps Engineer in .NET Framework, .NET Core and Azure
* You are passionate about Software Architecture, REST API Design and Test Automation (Unit-, Integration- and End-to-End Tests)
* You have experience with databases (preferably Azure/MS SQL)
* You have knowledge in IT infrastructure (Cybernetics, Micro-Services, Windows server administration, IIS, Azure deployment, Network operations)
* You love to work in an agile development environment and you have experience with SCRUM or Kanban
* Your excellent grasp of English language; German is welcomed
What we offer
* Products under the strong, well known and recognized Philips brand
* A working environment in line with our Leadership Principles: Ownership, Talent, Transparency
* Learning opportunities and room for individual development
* Employee benefits: canteen, fruits, brainfood, BBQ and team events, convenient public transport connection, free parking spaces, health-care activities, 24hr accident insurance, pension scheme, fitness center membership via works council, etc. and of course we provide you with free coffee, tea and high-quality water!
* A salary which will be decided upon your experience and qualification. According to legal requirements we provide the information that the minimum annual gross salary for this role amounts to EUR 41,000.- (38.5hrs/week).
Tel: +43 664 82 46 418
Speech Processing Solutions GmbH