Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Passiv Energie Austria GmbH is the newly founded Austrian branch of the Passive Energie Group, with the aim to introduce our energy efficient products and innovative solutions to the Austrian and German market. The office is located in the startup area in Salzburg West.
Hokkaido401 is a compact decentral ventilation system with 93% heat recovery. The key element of the Hokkaido401 is its reversible fan unit "Gauss-Fan", which works in unison with a ceramic heat exchange element. The heat exchange element stores the heat of warm exhaust air and releases it back to the incoming cold air supply.Gauss-Fan is the first ventilation unit to be specially developed for decentralized heat recovery ventilation systems. It operates in both, clockwise and counterclockwise, directions.We are currently developing the IoT iteration of our ventilation system, which should enable the user to control the system settings remotely and to get access to sensor data (VOC, humidity, temperature).
This project is intended for master or diploma students majoring in computer science, embedded systems or similar as their final graduation project*
Intended project duration is six months*
IoT & Web development for advanced Smart-House Applications and Air Quality sensing
- Programming of embedded systems with wireless functionality
- Development of a web-server with front-end, dashboard and user management for remote operation of IoT devices.
- Integration of sensors (Temperature, humidity, VOC, movement) into controlling unit
- Creation of controller programs
- Documentation and conception of materials intended for the End-User
Familiarizing with product and requirements.
Conceptualization of software.
Project documentation and presentation.
Progress of the project will be checked in weekly reviews. Schedule will be adjusted, if necessary.
Sie bringen mit
- GCP/Firebase, React Native
- C++, mBed, ArduinoCore, NodeJS, Python
- ARM-Core (STM32etc.), ESP32, Raspberry Pi-
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Sub-Giga
- Monthly living stipend of 800EUR
- Monthly commuter pass (Region Salzburg City)
- Support finding accomodation
- Support in visa application
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt