Investor Relations Senior Analyst *
BAWAG Group is the listed holding company of BAWAG P.S.K., which is one of the largest banks in Austria with 2.4 million customers. As a dynamic employer, we promote talent and drive technological innovations quickly. Flat hierarchies, a flexible working environment and equal opportunities for our employees are particularly important to us.
* Responsible for the preparation of the annual report, the half-year report as well as documents for the publication of the results (e.g. earnings presentation)
* Answering requests of shareholders, analysts and investors as well as participation at investor and analyst meetings
* Investor targeting and organization of roadshows, annual general meeting and other events
* Research and analysis of share performance, investor base, analyst reports, industry and peer information
* Ongoing development of investor relations disclosure as well as support in projects
* Business degree
* Several years of experience in Equity Research, a Finance function, valuations or in Investor Relations - ideally with banking background
* Excellent communication skills and expressive ability - in written and verbally - in German and English, to prepare complex topics adjusted to the target group and communicate with confidence
* Profound knowledge of financial reporting standards and accounting (IFRS ratios), basic knowledge of capital market regulations as well as regulatory standards of advantage
* Very good knowledge of MS Office (in particular PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
* Prime office locations with an open and nurturing corporate culture
* Active participation in the transformation of an agile and digital company
* Flexible worktime models, vast career opportunities, training and development, various attractive social benefits
We guarantee a competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at EUR 35.638,69 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Salary requests above this amount will be considered depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Your contact person: Raphaela Jelinek
* We value people.
Equal opportunities are important to us - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical disabilities, religion and origin.
Jobbörse Xing LinkedIn Facebook Instagram
Business and Financial Operations