Portfolio Manager / Analyst Fixed Income
BAWAG Group is the listed holding company of BAWAG P.S.K., which is one of the largest banks in Austria with 2.4 million customers. As a dynamic employer, we promote talent and drive technological innovations quickly. Flat hierarchies, a flexible working environment and equal opportunities for our employees are particularly important to us.
* Conduct investment research for bond and ABS investments with focus on IG bank credits
* Contribution and presentation of investment ideas with goal to run portfolios allocated to her/him
* P&L monitoring, performance attribution, and daily reporting of investment books
* Analysis of data for the entire Banking Book portfolio
* Implement and improve the operation flow of investment and respective systems
* Participation in the credit approval process
* Execution and front office settlement of trades
* University degree in Banking/Finance or any related disciplines
* At least 3 years of work experience in Asset Management or Banks (Portfolio Management / Research)
* Ability to conduct ongoing credit analysis, deep understanding of bank balance sheets and fixed income products
* Understanding of portfolio performance metrics
* Bloomberg, SQL would be an advantage
* Fluency in English
* Prime office locations with an open and nurturing corporate culture
* Active participation in the transformation of an agile and digital company
* Flexible worktime models, vast career opportunities, training and development, various attractive social benefits
We guarantee a competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at EUR 35.638,69 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Salary requests above this amount will be considered depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Your contact person: Raphaela Jelinek
* We value people.
Equal opportunities are important to us - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical disabilities, religion and origin.
Jobbörse Xing LinkedIn Facebook Instagram
Business and Financial Operations