Scigility combines academic and practical knowhow to a unique and holistic Data centric service offering for our customers. We are a leading consulting and project service company and define, build and support state-of-the-art ML/AI-applications and data platforms to create new insights to our customer's data.
Business Development Manager
- Development of new markets / industries and improving sales aligned with the company sales strategy
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives and decision makers to establish the sales strategy
- Contribute to portfolio improvements and develop quotes and proposals for our existing and new clients
- Execution of the company's partner strategy in the defined territories and local alignment with the partner executives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry eventsEstablish leadership and help implement the company's vision locally at the subsidiary
- 3+ years experience working in a business development or sales role
- Experience in data & analytics and related industries
- Ability to travel up to 50% of your time to see clients, explore new markets and attend industry events
- Strong communication and leadership skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- A valid work permit for Austria
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
What we offer
- You'll work in an international agile team with a start-up culture
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills and passions
- A friendly and international work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
We are happy to receive your application online.
For further information please contact Lena Laaser on firstname.lastname@example.org.