Established in 2016 in Salzburg, NativeWaves is a young and dynamic company that provides cutting-edge audio and video solutions for cinema, broadcast and esports. Partnering with renowned international broadcasters, content creators, sports leagues, and hardware manufacturers we deliver next-level synchronised, multiscreen experiences to viewers.
We are constantly looking for motivated and enthusiastic colleagues to join our talented international team. Currently we have the following opening
.NET Core Backend Developer (f/m/d)
Full-Time Salzburg, Austria (Remote work possible)
- Develop and maintain backend services using .NET Core in containerized environments (Docker)
- Work with a micro-service architecture hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Close collaboration with DevOps to create modern and highly scalable services
- Be part of creating next-level media experiences by developing cutting-edge content streaming solutions
- Advanced knowledge with C# (.NET core) or a comparable language/framework e.g. Java Spring
- Bachelors degree in computer science or comparable qualification
- Show a willingness to learn and grow
- Proficient in English (work as part of an international team)
Following experiences are a plus:
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure Cloud, CICD, Docker, Python, Audio/Video Streaming
- A young and growing company, supported by international investors
- An international and ambitious team
- A lot of room for self-initiative and creativity
- Very flexible working hours and home office possibility
- A modern office near Salzburg Airport, good bus connection, parking spaces available
This is a current opening with potential for an immediate start. The gross wage (full-time 38.5 hours/week) ranges between 3,000 and 5,000 per month, depending on qualification and experience. This corresponds to 42,000 and 70,000 per year (14x), respectively.
Sounds interesting? If so, please send us a copy of your CV.