Swarm Analytics develops revolutionary AI technology for transforming cameras into smart sensors. It is able to extract real-time information from video streams directly at their source with unparalleled efficiency.
You will be part of the engineering team. Together we build faster, smarter, and more affordable computer vision-based systems for the smart city. Among other things, you will be involved in architecting, designing, implementing, and delivering our cloud-based applications. This includes customer-facing management web applications and APIs, as well as data endpoints. For the latter, modeling of complex real-world scenarios (Digital Twins) combined with real-time event streams allows us to distill smart information from noise.
- Architect scalable services
- Design Rest APIs
- Implement/Deliver production-grade code
- Develop high-quality code through clean code principles, tests, static analysis, etc.
- Extend/Modify frontend
- Develop/Maintain CI/CD pipelines
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Software Engineer (shipped software to production)
- Several years of experience in developing backend applications
- Experience with Java/Spring (or similar), REST API, SQL/NoSQL
- Experience with Docker, Microsoft Azure, CI/CD
- Experience with ReactJS, Typescript, NodeJS
- Experience with Linux
- Starting date as soon as possible
- Permanent full-time contract (38,5h/week)
- Flexible working time
- An office in the heart of the Alps (okay, that's not our merit, but still great!)
- An annual minimum wage starting from 53.000EUR gross
We look forward to receiving your application directly online via the form "Apply now" on our website: https://www.swarm-analytics.com/jobs/software-engineer-platform/
You can find more information on our homepage and social media channels: Facebook, LinkedIn & Instagram.
If you have any questions, please read the FAQ on our careers page or contact our People & Culture Manager Sarah Nobis at email@example.com.