Finanz / Rechnungswesen / Controlling / Buchhaltung
Art der Stelle:
Indirect Tax Specialist (f/m/d)
Indirect Tax at a global level is an ever-changing field, requiring constant updates to our ERP system and processes. The big challenge is finding solutions that work in a consistent manner across group companies and jurisdictions while being compliant and easy to handle in our day-to-day routine. You understand how Indirect Tax works in SAP and have extensive knowledge of VAT law, eager to tackle these challenges as part of our team. You appreciate a lively working environment and you are happy to be part of a highly motivated team.
In addition, you have:
* Strong analytical skills, that will support different stakeholders in an ever-changing environment.
* Knowledge of tax accounting and tax risks management;
* Excellent MS Office skills and SAP experience; and
* English fluency. German fluency will be regarded as an asset.
About the job
As an Indirect Tax Specialist, you will be involved in the different tax processes of RHI Magnesita on a group level. You will also be responsible for managing several processes concerning the indirect tax accounting reports on a group level. You will be supporting different Business Units in daily and strategic indirect tax demands. To successfully provide input to different teams, you will need to partner up with various stakeholders and act as a collaborative partner throughout the process. In your daily job, you monitor and observe the impact of business development on the indirect tax results of the RHI Magnesita group.
Your tasks will include:
* Identify legislative change impacts and manage implementation in SAP
* Indirect tax consulting to internal and external stakeholders, including Indirect Tax advisory on new business opportunities
* Testing and support SAP system implementations (e.g. ARIBA, S/4 HANA) with regard to Indirect Tax
* Manage implementation of strategies to improve data quality, automation, tax efficiency and mitigate risk
* Analyze and propose projects to maximize tax and business efficiency at a group level
* Review indirect tax compliance activities of the group companies (developing data tests/data analytics)
* Proactively monitor the current supply chain and distribution channels to check risks and optimization opportunities
* Monitor Tax Audits and Assessments and support coordinating mitigating measures
* Creation of documentation (e.g. business case mapping, tax setup description) and Global Guidance for Indirect Tax
What we bring to the table
We are the acknowledged industry leader in innovative technology. Our company is defined by people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. We have a collaborative culture that cherishes ideas and determination to add value for our customers. Our leadership style encourages openness, fresh thinking and initiative. We are pragmatic, positive and optimistic.
As a much-valued employer:
* We offer you a varied and challenging role within the world market leader that is driving positive change
* We give you the opportunity to take part in shaping the future of the industry leader in innovative technology Empowerment to take responsibility and force your own career success
* You will have the opportunity to learn, to lead and to build something new with colleagues from around the world
* We attach importance to a respectful and cherishing environment with open decision-making processes
* We promote direct communication, openness and collaboration with our award-winning and innovative employee app
* We offer you a full-time position (38,5 hrs/week) in the Tax department at headquarters Vienna. The planned yearly gross salary will be about EUR 56.000,--. The actual level of remuneration depends on your qualifications and professional experience. We value your expertise and are permanently aware of market references to design attractive packages
* Flexible working hours
Do you recognize yourself in this role?
We are looking forward to your online application! Please upload your resume including your personal profile via our career page. Applications via e-mail will not be taken into consideration. For questions please reach out to your personal contact Sonja Watz, HR Business Partner, (Sonja.Watz@RHIMagnesita.com).
About RHI Magnesita
RHI Magnesita is the result of the combination of RHI and Magnesita to form the global leading supplier of high-grade refractory products, systems and services. With more than 13,600 employees across more than 40 countries and EUR 2.9 billion in revenues we are the driving force of the refractory industry. But to deliver results for customers, that technology has to be put to work effectively. By people. That's why we attach so much importance to our employees. Do you want to know more? Check out www.rhimagnesita.com