Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Our portfolio of sports betting and gaming companies includes some of the most well known brands in the industry such as, Ladbrokes, Bwin and Coral. We've a huge high street presence with an increasing share of online gaming activity. We take our commitment to safeguarding our customers extremely seriously. We make sure they know their limits and we work with them to make sure everyone enjoys our products and services responsibly. As a global employer, GVC is committed to providing a motivating and inclusive workplace. We are a multicultural business that values, celebrates and respects individual differences, so whatever your sexuality, gender, gender identity, ability, age, race, religion or belief, we want to hear from you. Our diverse internal networks provide the support for you to Get Involved in GVC life and for you to support others to Do Whats Right, all For The Good Of Entertainment.
Marketing Technology Manager (m/f/d)
As part of the Brand Management team in Vienna you will be responsible for the following Strategy and Development Roadmap
- Work with commercial stakeholders to understand the local strategies within market, and how marketing technology can align
- Build a prioritized capability roadmap, ensuring that the needs of innovation are always aligned to commercial outcomes
- Ensure that requirements (as defined by Business Analysts) conform to roadmap, and align to the commercial objectives identified
- Build business cases to support adoption and prioritization Commercial management
- Understand the commercial performance of the business as it applies to marketing technology, across all of the major channels (Social, Display, Programmatic, CRM etc)
- Identify areas of opportunity to drive increased commercial return (either through process or technology) and align with local management team
- Drive channel best practice within marketing teams, through documented playbooks, trainings, working groups, result sharing forums,
- Work towards establishing or improving a Culture of Test & Lean across all marketing disciplines
- Own adoption of MarTech within the regional brands, by proposing formal business adoption plans, gaining sponsorship of the stakeholders, driving through change in operations and reporting on progress.
- Act as the MarTech representative in delivery of strategic projects for the regions, where teams from multiple disciplines are involved
- Work with local marketing leadership team maintain a strong focus on issues that effect the European marketing
- Establish close working relationships with the product ownership and (where necessary) the technology delivery teams
- Continuously communicate and Evangelize the group wide MarTech roadmap both internally and externally
Sie bringen mit
- Min of 5 years experience in product management, transformation or consulting capacity, within the digital marketing space
- Previous experience as a marketing operator or extensive experience of having worked with them
- Extensive knowledge and familiarity with all aspects of MarTech, incl. but not limited to Email, SMS, Push, Social, Programmatic, display, Search, App Stores, SEO, analytics and tracking, web & app, optimisation tools, Creative Tech etc...
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills; ability to influence and guide effectively amongst different levels of stakeholder seniority.
- Commercially savvy and able to produce business cases
- Comfortable with data and numbers, able to do basics analysis on their own and brief more complex problems into BI Analysts.
- Experience of managing multiple streams of work concurrently
- Ability to multitask and context switch between low level detail and 'bigger picture'
- Experience in the Gaming industry and familiarity with the customer data segmentation / models typically used
- Experience of working within large enterprises, consisting of independent P&Ls spread globally
- Exposure to Media Planning and Buying for offline and mass broadcast channels
- Hands on experience with Media Measurement techniques (e.g.MMM, MTA) to drive efficiency
- Fluent German and English
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 53.000,-- gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience
- Attractive benefits, e.g lunch vouchers, relocation package, events
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Awesome team of very knowledgeable & supportive colleagues
- Perfect location in the heart of the city
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Wir bieten ein Mindestgehalt von EUR 53000 brutto pro Jahr.