Our planet is currently witnessing two major challenges - the biodiversity crisis and climate crisis. Both are largely fueled by non-sustainable production and consumption. On the positive side, we are observing an increase in eco-conscious consumers as well as sustainable producers. A challenge to tackle lies in the lack of information, trust and connection between those two groups. Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product and address both climate and biodiversity crises. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products which match their priorities.
Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com/
In order to turn our vision into reality we are now looking for Volunteers (f/m/x) to join us on a part time basis at our HQs in Vienna or remote for a limited period of time.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- MARKETING ASSOCIATE: You are the king / queen of social media, you love marketing, especially writing blog posts and creating fun creatives, then you would be the perfect support for our marketing team!
- SALES ASSOCIATE: You love to research for the newest trends and hottest green brands in the Austrian market? Then our sales team would be happy to get some extra help!
- DATA RESEARCH ASSOCIATE : You are good in Excel and love filling databases? Then you can help our product team!
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
- Duration up to 6 months starting from 10 hours per week (flexible to your availability)
- Start date: anytime+ An opportunity of a lifetime to contribute to a global purpose
- A steep learning curve in an exciting and fast growing startup environment
- First hand insights into one of the most promising impact startups in Vienna
- A lot of know how of our experienced co-founding team
- Special referrals and introduction to relevant experts
- The opportunity to participate in the bi-weekly (sprint) / quarterly (OKR) planning process of the company
- Two Entrepreneurship Workshops per month on specific topics (startup funding, networking training, impact data assessment, etc) from experienced team members and co-founders
- inoqo as case study for thesis or dissertation+ Letter of recommendation
- Linkedin (or other social network) recommendation
- Nice place to work and study (co working space - tribe.space) or remote working
- Flexible working hours
- An open and inclusive team-atmosphere with a lot of funny and nice people
- The top performing volunteers will have the opportunity to join inoqo for a paid internship or permanent employment
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You are an undergraduate student in business, marketing, science, technology
- You want to make a positive impact on the planet and are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity
- You are curious to learn about new topics, reliable, exceptionally self-motivated, hands on and most of all a great team-player :)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
READY TO SUPPORT OUR MISSION? AWESOME!
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.