Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Graz University of Technology is the longest-established university of technology in Austria. Here, successful teams of students, talented up-and-coming scientists, ambitious researchers and a lively start-up scene enjoy an inspirational environment as well as access to top-quality equipment. And all this in one of the most innovative and liveable regions in Europe. TU Graz offers an inspiring working environment with outstanding infrastructure and service-oriented university management.
The Institute of Software Technology at TU Graz has an open position, 40h/week, available from 1st February 2021 for a
Senior Lecturer (m/f/d) at the Institute of Software Technology
- Doctorate in computer science, computer science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of teaching experience (preferably at universities and with presentation of evaluation results of the teaching completed so far)
- Very good knowledge of English
- Excellent German language skills
- Willingness to hold teaching within the framework of FH cooperation.
Sie bringen mit
- Readiness for further education especially within the framework of the offers of Graz University of Technology
- Willingness to further develop research-led teaching at the Institute, creation of Open Educational Resources (OER), use of new teaching and learning technologies
- Completed didactics training
- Ideally, experience in teaching basic computer science courses, such as (Analysis I, Analysis II, Operating Systems, Object-Oriented Programming, Databases, Network Technologies, Statistics)
- Experience and methodical knowledge in a research area (Data Science, Analysis of Social Networks, Intelligent Systems, Robotics, Software Development)
- Access to the latest technologies
- Dynamic, creative and multi-disciplinary team
- Informal and stimulating working atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Opportunities for further development
- Public transport subsidy
- Universitys sports program
- Workplace Health Management
- Shopping discounts
- Award for being the most family-friendly enterprise 18
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Classification: B 1 under the collective agreement for university employees; the monthly minimum remuneration for this use is currently 3.889,50.- gross (14 times per year, including social and health insurance). Graz University of Technology aims to increase the proportion of women and therefore qualified female applicants are explicitly encouraged to apply. Graz University of Technology actively promotes diversity and equal opportunities. People with disabilities and who have the relevant qualifications are expressly invited to apply.
How to applyApplications, curriculum vitae and other documents should preferably be sent electronically to email@example.com __with a precise description of the position or the reference number and must be received by the end of the application period at the latest.
Application deadline: 16 December 2020
Reference number: 7000/20/052
Information on the data processing of your application here: www.tugraz.at/go/datenschutzinformation-pa