Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Scigility combines academic and practical knowhow to a unique Data centric service offering for our customers. We define, build and operate integrated Analytics platforms, build applications to create new insights to our customer's data and support customers within the legal framework.
Linux Big Data Platform Engineer
- Design, Build, operate and maintain distributed, high-available systems for Data Analytics, either on cloud- / hybrid or on-premise platforms, leveraging state-of-the-art technologies, tools and methodologies
- Create workflows to facilitate automated setup, configuration, security and deployments as Infrastructure-As-Code artifacts
- Review, audit and troubleshoot existing solutions and system architectures
- Participate in customer workshops and presentation of the proposed solutions
- Explore available technologies to provide business support to our clients
Sie bringen mit
- Degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Valid Austrian working permit
- You are a proactive team player with the ability to work independently and accurately in interdisciplinary projects
- You are curious about new technologies and willing to learn
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong command of German. Good knowledge of English is beneficial
- Hands-On experience in applying IaC and deployment automation
- Proficient in Linux administration and Networking setup and troubleshooting
- Experience in setting up secure & high-available distributed systems (SSL, Kerberos, SSO,...)
- Hands-On experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Kafka,...)
- Hands-On experience with cloud environments (AWS / Azure / GCP)
Design your career with Scigility in a culture that promotes innovation and diversity. We offer you to join a young and professional team in an environment that constantly opens new doors through knowledge sharing, flexibility and recognition.
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Wir bieten ein Mindestgehalt von EUR 5000 brutto pro Monat.