Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Tractive was founded in 2012 in Pasching, Austria, by a group of paw-ssionate entrepreneurs with the aim of creating a safer environment for the millions of pets around the world. By leveraging the latest technologies, Tractive develops pet wearables, apps and online services; providing pet owners and pet lovers alike with more happiness, security, and peace of mind with their beloved four-legged friends. Behind Tractive stands a dedicated, dynamic and experienced international team that is always striving to find new and innovative ways to satisfy and delight its customers and users.
Embedded Software Engineer
As part of our Firmware & Hardware team, you will:
- Develop firmware and program hardware
- Support the team all the way, from concept to series production
- Develop new hardware devices
- Test and analyze prototypes
- Improve and optimize products according to key metrics like power consumption, accuracy and data volume
- Program tracker server interfaces
- Work with the latest technologies in areas like IoT and M2M
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
Sie bringen mit
- Ideally, professional experience in firmware development
- Good knowledge of C
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Experience with wireless technologies (Cellular: GSM, UMTS, LTE ; Shortrange: BLE, WiFi, NFC, etc.)
- Experience with firmware systems architecture
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical thinker who is enthusiastic about hardware and gadgets
- Passionate about technologies like IoT
- Engaged and hands-on
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- Flextime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
Just so you know what to expect: For this position, we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The annual gross salary is between 38,000 and 60,000 on a full-time basis.