Beschreibung des Arbeitgebers
Tractive was founded in 2012 in Pasching, Austria, by a group of paw-ssionate entrepreneurs with the aim of creating a safer environment for the millions of pets around the world. By leveraging the latest technologies, Tractive develops pet wearables, apps and online services; providing pet owners and pet lovers alike with more happiness, security, and peace of mind with their beloved four-legged friends. Behind Tractive stands a dedicated, dynamic and experienced international team that is always striving to find new and innovative ways to satisfy and delight its customers and users.
As part of our innovative Software Development team you will:
- Design and implement core APIs
- Handle and optimize our existing apps
- Build prototypes for future projects
- Optimize existing services in respect to availability and scalability
- Improve and monitor new and existing features
- Stay up to date with state-of-the-art technologies
- Bring in your ideas and improvements to actively contribute to the company's success. You will never hear "because we always did it like that" again.
- Continuously develop yourself personally and professionally. You will take ownership of areas that strengthen your potential and you will be able to attend workshops to learn new skills according to your experience and interests.
Sie bringen mit
- Practical experience with Java, Spring Framework, ideally with Ruby
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis and Message Queues)
- Very good English skills
Does this sound like you?
- Analytical mindset interested in working with Docker, Message Queues, Continuous Deployment, etc.
- Motivated to work on highly available systems
- An easy-going team player who is looking for exciting challenges
- Willing to come and work with our fantastic team in Austria
- Creative freedom and autonomous working fields in an incomparable start-up with a fun working atmosphere
- The chance to work with the latest technologies and tools
- Flextime and many regular team events like running, meditation, yoga classes, team breakfast, etc.
Informationen zu Bewerbung und Gehalt
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive overpayment based on qualifications and experiences. The yearly gross salary is between 35,000 and 60,000 on a full-time basis. Do you think you can exceed our expectations? Convince us and we are willing to overpay.