We are Austrias largest research and technology organisation and an international player in applied research for innovative infrastructure solutions. This makes us a powerful development partner for industry and a top employer in the scientific community. Our Center for Digital Safety & Security is seeking to hire new Ingenious Partners for our location in Vienna
SCIENTIST (M/F/D) FOR CRYPTOASSET ANALYTICS
-Data Science & Artificial Intelligence-
- AITs Data Science & Artificial Intelligence group provides data science consulting and solutions for making informed decisions based on large, heterogeneous and real-time data under strict conditions of IT security and data protection.
- As part of our interdisciplinary, cross-organizational team you will work at AIT and in close cooperation with Viennas Complexity Science Hub.
- You will investigate technical and socio-economic aspects of cryptoasset ecosystems and decentralized finance.
- You will develop new quantitative methods enabling a deeper quantitative understanding of complex systems.
- You will contribute to the implementation of developed analytics methods and tools.
- You will work with Open source data science tools such as R, Python and Apache Spark.
- You will guide the design and implementation of specific research tasks.
- You will co-supervise our Units PhD and master students.
- You actively cooperate with all relevant experts at AIT and the Complexity Science Hub and you will engage with potential stakeholders within and outside academia.
- You publish your results in high-value conferences and journals.
- You support research project proposals on the national and international level
Your qualifications as an Ingenious Partner:
- PhD (final stage) in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent
- Scientific track record in Cryptoassets and Distributed Ledger Technology
- Basic knowledge in network analytics and machine learning
- Data Science Tools and Methods (Python, R)
- Excellent German and English skills (fluent in spoken and written)
What to expect:
The minimum gross annual salary according to the collective agreement is EUR 53.382,--. The actual salary will be determined individually, based on your qualifications and experience. In addition, we offer company benefits, flexible working conditions, individual training and career opportunities.
At AIT, the promotion of women is important to us - that's why we are especially looking forward to hearing from female applicants!
TOMORROW TODAY - WITH YOU?
Please submit your application documents including CV, motivational letter and certificates online: https://jobs.ait.ac.at/Job/139799