Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100.000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design. Our group employs around 26.000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
Project Manager Ariba POIA and Special Processes (f/m/x)
* Implement projects and improvement initiatives in the areas of purchasing which are beyond standard procurement responsibility, but are closely connected with them: warehouse processes (goods acceptance, bar code scanning, etc.), transport and logistics processes and energy processes, etc.
* Be responsible for collecting business needs and calculating business cases for POIA (Purchase Order Invoice Automation) implementation
* Align plans and resources with the plants
* Contact and onboard suppliers together with colleagues from Group and local procurement
* Ensure change management and adoption of new ways of transacting with suppliers
* Act as an enabler for project planning and implementation including planning, monitoring, controlling, reporting, budgeting, etc.
* Collect information, analyze and document the status quo of special processes
* Identify gaps in processes and roles and responsibilities, assess process maturity and define improvement potential
* Implement improvement initiatives and metrics/KPIs for measuring effectiveness
* Align resources and activities with plants and suppliers together with Group procurement and business process owners
* Communicate and report the progress to the management, business process owners and Group categories
* Collaborate with different departments and functions to integrate the new processes into business-as-usual
* Relevant work experience (3 years and higher) in international organizations, preferably in the manufacturing industry
* Strong project management and change management skills
* Passion for performance, self-driven personality with the ability to drive and steer
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Analytical skills and fast understanding of processes
* Advanced Power Point and Excel skills
* Knowledge of Ariba, agile methodology, design thinking, Lean Six Sigma, SAP ERP/S4 Hana is considered a benefit
* Fluent English, German or other language is an asset
Grow. Create. Inspire. Together.
* A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
* It's our people that make us smart, you could be a future leader
* We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
* Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
* Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
* Join a dynamic and supportive culture
* Strike a good balance between work and home
* We are collaborators and team players
Location: Group Office Vienna
Ref. Austrian "Bundes-Gleichbehandlungsgesetz": The position is subject to the Austrian collective agreement of the "Papierverarbeitende Industrie" with a legal minimum wage of EUR 41.021,54 gross/year on a full-time basis plus overpayment. The overpayment is determined by the qualification of the jobholder.
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile - for colleagues and customers - our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi's success. Be part of our future. Should you need further information, please contact Melanie Zorn, our Talent Acquisition Specialist. Please upload your application documents (CV/motivation letter) in English. Only CVs uploaded onto the system will be taken into consideration.
With your application, you will be redirected to our recruiting platform. After creating an account, you will receive an activation link. If you don't find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder or add the address email@example.com to your "safe list" or address book.