Besi is a leading supplier of semiconductor assembly equipment for the global semiconductor and electronics industries. We are constantly looking for motivated and highly qualified staff for our Tyrolean subsidiary based in Radfeld in Austria!
To expand our team, we are looking for someone to fill the following full-time (38.5 h) position as soon as possible:
Project Manager R&D m/f/d
Your new responsibilities
* Methodologically, professionally and technically managing interdisciplinary projects across different locations and with a focus on continuous innovation and further development of machinery or modules from the concept phase to series production.
* Managing projects according to the requirements of our development process taking into account recognised procedures for risk and project management.
* Preparing project plans, regularly monitoring targets, risks, deadlines, milestones, costs and resources, leading regular project & review meetings and preparing the respective reports.
* Coordinating the flow of information between the project team, the client, suppliers, external development offices and external interfaces of our R&D department.
* Successfully completed technical course of studies, ideally in the field of mechatronics, and relevant professional experience in project management, ideally in the field of semiconductor backend
* High level of commitment and dedication, flexibility, spirit of innovation, professional independence and assertiveness
* Systematic and structural way of thinking
* Comprehensive communication skills and ability to work in a team
* Targeted approach of working under pressure
* Professional experience in interdisciplinary team management
* Very good oral and written command of English
We offer attractive and challenging work in a dynamic, team-oriented and highly innovative company. You will be working in a highly qualified team with an individually adjustable flexitime model and social benefits and numerous opportunities for professional and personal development. Your salary will be based on your qualification and experience and discussed with you personally. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the minimum gross salary for this position under collective agreements is EUR 45,446.38 p.a.
Please send your application to
firstname.lastname@example.org (exclusively as PDF).
We are looking forward to meet you!
Besi Austria GmbH