Start your career at Besi!
Besi is a leading supplier of semiconductor assembly equipment for the global semiconductor and electronics industries. We are constantly looking for motivated and highly qualified staff for our Tyrolean subsidiary based in Radfeld in Austria!
To expand our Team, we are looking for someone to fill the following full-time (38.5 h) position as soon as possible:
Senior System Administrator m/f/d
Your new responsibilities
* Actively participating in the planning, dimensioning, installation, maintenance and monitoring of the global server/network infrastructure
* Serving as a first point of contact for new server-based applications
* Taking part in and planning of IT infrastructure projects
* Assuming primarily responsibility for Microsoft Azure, particularly user roles, authorisation management, storage containers as well as creation and maintaining of web apps
* Supporting the IT helpdesk 2nd and 3rd level
* Preparing technical analyses and instructions
* You have profound technical qualification in IT (occupational training, higher educational institute, university degree)
* Relevant professional experience ( 5 years) is required
* Knowledge in the following fields: Windows operating systems (at least MCITP level) / Active Directory / Storage (NetApp) / Switching / VMware ESX Server / Veeam Backup
* Microsoft Azure and Linux Server nice to have
* Analytical thinking and organisation skills
* Proactive and results-oriented communication
* Focus on clients and service
* Very good oral and written command of German and English
We offer attractive and challenging work in a dynamic, team-oriented and highly innovative company. You will be working in a highly qualified team with an individually adjustable flexitime model and social benefits and numerous opportunities for professional and personal development. Your salary will be based on your qualification and experience and discussed with you personally. For legal reasons, we would like to point out that the minimum gross salary for this position under collective agreements is EUR 42,817.46 p.a.
Please send your application to
email@example.com (exclusively as PDF).
We are looking forward to meet you!
Besi Austria GmbH